2 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
2 teaspoons salt
paprika to taste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 medium onions, sliced
1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
3 cups water
2 cups canned tomatoes, undrained
2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
1/2 teaspoon tabasco sauce
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
2 cups whole kernel corn, frozen
2 cups lima beans
1 pound potatoes, cooked, mashed
1. Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon of salt and paprika.
2. Heat oil in deep kettle and brown chicken on all sides.
3. Add onion, green bell pepper. Cook until onions are transparent.
4. Add water, tomatoes and liquid, parsley, remaining salt, Tabasco, and worcestershire. Bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 30 min.
5. Add corn and lima beans. Cook 20 min more.
6. Add mashed potato, cook 10 min more.
Source: MasterCook Deluxe v14 - Savory Soups and Sides
Rhonda in MO
Ask me about my groups :-)
Posted by: Rhonda Allison-Gray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (7)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*