It was 47º here this morning. Ragweed warnings are through the roof!
I'm going to Cape this morning for some speed errands, then working 1-5 this afternoon. It's a beautiful day here, but perfect to put the soup-pot on kind of day!
Have a great Tuesday!
Sweet & Salty Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Prep: 3 minutes
Cook: 4 minutes
Total time: 7 minutes
2 slices fresh bread, good quality
6 -8 slices sharp cheddar cheese, sliced thinly
2 -4 dates, halved and pitted
butter or mayonnaise
1. Spread a THIN coat of butter or mayonnaise on one side of each slice of bread.
2. On unbuttered side, layer cheese and dates.
3. Cover with the second slice, buttered side out.
4. Preheat a frying pan on med-high heat.
5. Place sandwich in pan.
6. Cook 2-3 minutes until golden and cheese has melted enough that you can flip it without everything slipping out.
7. Flip over, flatten with spatula if desired.
8. Cook another 2-3 minutes until golden.
Tomato Cheese Soup
Prep: 7 Minutes
Cook: 10 Minutes
Total Time: laminates
2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans tomato soup
1 cup milk
1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese
6 slices toast
1. Mix the two cans of tomato soup, milk and cheese together in a saucepan. You can add more milk or cheese.
2. Cook until warm.
3. Pour over toast, OR Dunk sandwich above in the soup!
As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last.
Appreciate what you have.
Be thankful and stop complaining.
Live more, complain less.
Have more smiles, less stress.
Posted by: "Jodi T" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|