Spare No Rib Grapes & Pearls Salad
Chris Lee • firstname.lastname@example.org
Yield: 6 side salads
1 pound fingerling potatoes or red potatoes
6 to 8 ounces spring salad mix, fresh or prepackaged
1 pound grape tomatoes
8 ounces mozzarella pearls
1 avocado, seeded, peeled and diced
3 to 4 large basil leaves, torn in small pieces
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Notes: This salad is lightly dressed. If you like more dressing, simply double the recipe. Store any leftover in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature to serve again.
1. Roast, grill or steam fingerling or red potatoes until tender. Set aside to cool.
2. If using fresh spring greens, wash, spin and pat leaves dry. Place the mix on 6 salad plates and set aside.
3. Wash tomatoes and divide among 6 plates.
4. Add fingerling potatoes to each plate. If using red potatoes, cut into pieces and add to plates.
5. Add diced avocado to plates.
6. Combine lemon juice and extra-virgin olive oil in a small cup. Add kosher salt and whisk to blend. Drizzle 2 teaspoons of dressing over each salad, whisking in between each.
7. Grind fresh black pepper over the top of each.
Per serving: 264 calories; 17g fat; 6g saturated fat; 30mg cholesterol; 11g protein; 19g carbohydrate; 3g sugar; 5g fiber; 299mg sodium; 230mg calcium
As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last.
Appreciate what you have.
Be thankful and stop complaining.
Live more, complain less.
Have more smiles, less stress.
Posted by: "Jodi Thompson" <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|