- large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- medium red or yellow bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- cups cubed deli rotisserie chicken (from 2- to 2 1/2-lb chicken)
- cup Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- tablespoon chili powder
- or 6 drops red pepper sauce
- cans (15 oz each) pinto beans, drained
- can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- cup sliced celery
- cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 In 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook onion and bell pepper in oil about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- 2 Stir in remaining ingredients except celery and blue cheese. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer uncovered 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve topped with celery and blue cheese.
Rhonda in Missouri
Have a great day! Ask me about my recipe swap groups!