30-Minute Turkey Stew
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
Got leftover turkey? Our 30-Minute Turkey Stew will breathe new life into your leftovers and no one will ever guess how you did it. This hearty one-pot meal is sure to stick to your ribs and stretch your food budget.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 celery stalks, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 4 cups chicken or turkey broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups leftover cooked turkey, pulled apart into 1-inch pieces
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, heat oil over high heat. Add celery and onion, and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Add potatoes, carrots, chicken broth, sage, and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 15 to 18 minutes, or until potatoes are almost fork-tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine water and flour; mix well. Pour into soup pot and stir until thickened. Add turkey and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until turkey is hot, stirring occasionally.
Source: Mr. Food
Rhonda in MO
Ask me about my groups :-)
Posted by: Rhonda Allison-Gray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*