Famous Alabama Camp Stew
This recipe is from a Southern Cook. You might have to make substitutions on brands. http://www.southernplate.com/2016/10/famous-alabama-camp-stew.html
Serves: 6-8 servings
· 3-14 ounce cans diced tomatoes
· 14 ounce can whole kernel corn
· 14 ounce can butter beans, baby limas, or limas
· 1 onion, chopped
· 10 ounce can pork BBQ in sauce (I use Castlebury's)
· 10 ounce can beef BBQ in sauce (I use Castlebury's)
· 10 or 12 ounce can chicken
1. Dump all contents into a medium sized stockpot, including liquid in all of the cans.
2. Place over medium heat, stirring often, and bring just to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring from time to time, for 30 minutes to an hour.
As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last.
Appreciate what you have.
Be thankful and stop complaining.
Live more, complain less.
Have more smiles, less stress.
Posted by: "Jodi T" <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|