- lb uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp, tail shells removed
- cup buffalo wing sauce
- bags (10 oz each) torn mixed salad greens (such as romaine lettuce and radicchio)
- medium stalks celery, sliced (1 cup)
- 1 1/2
- cups seasoned croutons
- cup blue cheese dressing
- 1Heat gas or charcoal grill. Thread shrimp onto eight 12-inch metal skewers. Brush with wing sauce, covering all sides of shrimp. Let stand 10 minutes to marinate.
- 2Place shrimp on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- 3In large bowl, place salad greens, celery, croutons and dressing; toss gently. Divide salad among individual serving plates. Top each salad with shrimp.
Rhonda in MO
Ask me about my groups :-)
Posted by: Rhonda Allison-Gray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*