My version of my grandma's favourite soup. It's hearty, filling and flavourful. Enjoy a piping hot bowl on a cold winter's day.
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 3 10 oz cans consomme
- 10 oz can tomato soup
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 4 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cups small pasta shells, uncooked
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, cook ground beef and onions on medium high heat.
- Once beef is browned, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 40 minutes. Serve hot.
Source: Simply Stacie
Rhonda in MO
Ask me about my groups :-)
Posted by: Rhonda Allison-Gray <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (2)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*