Try your favourite sandwich as a salad! You'll love the fresh lettuce, juicy tomatoes and crisp bacon topped with savoury croutons and Honey Dijon Vinaigrette.
- 1 head leaf lettuce, roughly chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 slices Dempster's Honey Wheat Bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
HONEY MUSTARD VINAIGRETTE
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F. Add bread cubes to a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the bread. Sprinkle on dried basil. Toss to coat and lay on baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Toss. Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, until it reaches your desired doneness. Set aside to cool.
HONEY DIJON VINAIGRETTE
- Whisk ingredients in together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and croutons to a large bowl. Drizzle on vinaigrette and toss to combine.
Source: Simply Stacie
Rhonda in MO
Ask me about my groups :-)
Posted by: Rhonda Allison-Gray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (5)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*