Broccoli Apple Salad
Broccoli, pecans, cranberries, carrots and apples come together to make an amazing salad with delicious flavors and textures. The creamy dressing on top makes this salad absolutely incredible!
· 4 cups fresh broccoli florets, (about 2 medium heads)
· 1/2 cup shredded carrots
· 1/4 cup diced red onion
· 2 large apples, finely chopped (I used gala apples)
· 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
· 1/2 cup dried cranberries
· Creamy dressing ingredients:
· 1/2 cup lite mayonnaise
· 1/2 cup low fat greek yogurt
· 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
· 1 Tablespoon sugar
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. In a large bowl combine broccoli, carrots, red onion, apples, pecans, and dried cranberries.
2. To make the dressing: Whisk together mayonnaise, greek yogurt, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Add the dressing to the salad and toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.
As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last.
Appreciate what you have.
Be thankful and stop complaining.
Live more, complain less.
Have more smiles, less stress.
Posted by: "Jodi Thompson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|