- 3 6-ounce cans wild-caught albacore tuna, drained
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (I love Trader Joe's!)
- 1/2 medium apple, finely chopped (I used Gala)
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium cucumber, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 cup baby spinach, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place drained tuna in a medium bowl. Add avocado and spicy brown mustard and mash together well with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over spinach, in romaine leaves, or on whole-grain bread.
- Main Dishes
- 4-6 servings
- Cook Time
- 10 minutes
Source: POP Sugar
Rhonda in MO
Ask me about my groups :-)
Posted by: Rhonda Allison-Gray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*