Shrimp and Corn Chowder
Nothing better than corn chowder with shrimp and the special touch of evaporated milk. Creamier and delicious!
Prep - 10 mins
Total - 35 mins
Makes 4 servings
- 3/4 cup water, divided
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can (15 to 17 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) loose-pack frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) frozen peeled, cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
BRING 1/4 cup water to a boil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until tender. Add remaining water, corn, evaporated milk and bouillon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes or until heated through. Stir in shrimp; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with basil.
Rhonda in MO
Ask me about my groups :-)
Posted by: Rhonda Allison-Gray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*