Friday, November 11, 2016

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Changing the way I share recipes

 

Due to my hands getting worse I'm going to put all of my recipes from as far back as 2003 to the new ones I'm now scanning up on a simple website for anyone to download them. I upload files books etc nearly every day. People are free to share these with lists friends whomever. the address is



I hope owners will allow this message to be shared or make the link available for their members

I'm sorry if i've broken any rules

karen

__._,_.___

Posted by: <karenstephens123@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment