Saturday, May 30, 2009

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Congradualtions class of 2009



I know some of you have children who are your own child, niece, nephew, grandchild or a child of a friend of yours. Anyways, I would like to congradulate the class of 2009  where ever you are. I know there may be some on this group as well. Today my niece, Ashley graduated from High School. I am a proud aunt as I know all of you are proud of your graduate. Wheather it is colldge, high school, kindergarden or going from one school to another. Again, condruattion the class of 2009. You have earned this day.

 

 
 

            Beth Layman  :)


GH:Anna,Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan

__._,_.___
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Stay healthy

and discover other

people who can help.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment