Wednesday, May 20, 2009

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} No Posting on Monday



Since Monday is a Holiday, I will not be posting any recipes that day. If I do post it will not be until evening. I will however check for messages every once in a while.If you have a problem, just pop over to your computer and send me a message.Hope everyone has a nice Holday Weekend.

 

 

            Beth Layman  :)


GH:Anna,Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan

__._,_.___
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Health Groups

for people over 40

Join people who are

staying in shape.

Group Charity

California Pet

Rescue: Furry

Friends Rescue

Weight Management Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment