This hearty and delicious beef stew is made with ground beef, carrots, potatoes, celery, onions, corn and peas.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 2 stalks celery - chopped
- 3 carrots - cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 large potatoes - cut into pieces
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Brown the hamburger in a dutch oven.
- Add the onions and celery. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and potatoes.
- Add the water, beef broth, salt and pepper.
- Loosely cover and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add the corn.
- Stir together the flour and 1/2 cup water until smooth. Add to the pan, stirring while pouring it in until mixture thickens. Taste to adjust seasonings.
Source: That's My Home
Rhonda in MO
Posted by: email@example.com
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (2)|
Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*