Cabbage Roll Soup
Ground beef with cabbage and onions in a tomato soup base.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves - chopped
- 1/2 head medium cabbage - chopped (about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 3 10 oz cans tomato soup
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup long grain rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons A1 Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Brown the ground beef. Rinse the fat off by draining the ground beef and running hot water over it. (you can skip this step if your ground beef is really lean)
- Add the onions and garlic. Cook until the onion starts to turn translucent.
- Add the cabbage and the water. Cover and let steam for 20 minutes.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients. Simmer for an additional 20 minutes.
- Taste to adjust seasonings.
Source: That's My Home
Rhonda in MO
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*