Serves: 3 cups
· 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
· 1/3 cup diced red onion
· 1/4 cup pickle juice
· 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
· 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
· 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
· 2 cups diced pickles
· In a large bowl add cream cheese, red onion, pickle juice, garlic, Old Bay seasoning and pepper. Combine with a hand mixer. Add pickles and continue mixing until fully combined. Refrigerate at least 3 hours and up to three days before serving.
As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last.
Appreciate what you have.
Be thankful and stop complaining.
Live more, complain less.
Have more smiles, less stress.
Posted by: "Jodi T" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|