A Salad for Peace and Victory
Serves: 4-6 servings
Spinach, sweet potato salad topped with peanuts and blue cheese
· 1-2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
· 2-3 Tbsp. olive oil
· 1/2 onion, diced
· 1 clove garlic, crushed
· 6 cups baby spinach or turnip greens
· 1/4 cup peanuts
· 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese or goat cheese
For the dressing
· 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
· 3/4 cup vegetable oil
· 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
· 1 Tbsp. honey
· salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook sweet potatoes in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add diced onion and garlic to the skillet. Continue cooking about 5 more minutes until sweet potatoes are tender and browned.
3. Make the dressing by combining all the dressing ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid. Shake well.
4. To serve salad, top spinach with sweet potatoes, peanuts and blue cheese. Drizzle with dressing.
As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last.
Appreciate what you have.
Be thankful and stop complaining.
Live more, complain less.
Have more smiles, less stress.
Posted by: "Jodi T" <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|