ITALIAN CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SOUPRecipe by Paula Deen
TIME: 55 MINUTES
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, sliced (about 3 small)
- 2 1/2 cups zucchini, sliced (about 2 medium)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans chicken broth
- grated Parmesan cheese, optional
In a large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Add onion and carrot, and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in zucchini, diced tomatoes, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Top each serving with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Source: Paula Deen
Rhonda G in MO
"ask me about my groups"
Posted by: Rhonda G <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*