Peach Pork BBQ Sliders
2 1/2 – 3 lbs. pork roast or tenderloin
16 oz bottle barbecue sauce
16 oz peach salsa
Buns for serving
For the Apple Slaw
16 oz bag Cole slaw mix
handful chopped parsley
1 apple, chopped
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 Tbsp. vinegar
4 Tbsp. sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Put ingredients for pork in the slow cooker.
2. Cook on high 5-6 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
3. Shred cooked meat.
4. Stir Cole slaw mix, parsley and apple together.
5. Put the remaining ingredients in a container with a tight fitting lid. Give it a good shake to combine.
6. Pour dressing over slaw and toss.
Serve meat topped with slaw on buns.
As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last.
Appreciate what you have.
Be thankful and stop complaining.
Live more, complain less.
Have more smiles, less stress.
Posted by: "Jodi Thompson" <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|