- SERVINGS: 6
- 2 teaspoons Champagne vinegar
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches watercress, thick stems trimmed (8 cups)
- Combine vinegar with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Slowly whisk in oil. Add watercress and toss with dressing to evenly coat. Serve immediately.
Source: Martha Stewart
Rhonda in MO
Posted by: Rhonda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*