Kid's Favorite Cheese Soup - Customize Each Bowl!
· 1 onion, chopped
· 1/4 cup butter
· 2 cup broth
· 2 cups cream
· 16 ounces Borden® Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
· 1/2 teaspoon paprika
· Salt and pepper to taste (I use 1/2 teaspoon each)
1. In medium stock pot, melt 1/4 cup butter. Add onions and cook, stirring often, until lightly browned.
2. Pour in broth and cream. Add seasonings. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring often, ten minutes.
3. Stir in shredded cheese. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
4. Serve in bowls and allow family members to customize their own bowl with toppings of their choice such as: Pizza toppings and sauce, pasta, veggies, bacon, etc.
The sky is the limit when it comes to mix-ins! Most anything that compliments cheese will be great in a bowl of this soup.
As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is breathing their last.
Appreciate what you have.
Be thankful and stop complaining.
Live more, complain less.
Have more smiles, less stress.
Posted by: "Jodi Thompson" <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|