ABOUT THIS RECIPE
"A good chili for a cold tailgate."
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb bulk sausage ( Italian mild or hot)
- 1 cup red pepper
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 cups beef stock
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste ( 6.0 ounce)
- 1 (4 ounce) cans jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 (15 1/2 ounce) cans chili beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 1. Brown meat then add vegetables and garlic sauté until vegetables are soft.
- 2. Add flour and stir until browned then add stock and let thicken about two minutes.
- 3. Add the rest of the ingredients and let simmer for at least an hour.
- Feeds about 10 people.
Rhonda in MO
Posted by: Rhonda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*