Pickled Ginger Asian Pear Coleslaw
Recipe By:Chef John
"I like to come up with a new and interesting coleslaw to serve at Thanksgiving. With all the rich, heavy foods that the holiday table brings, I really enjoy the contrast these cold, crisp, bracing salads provide."
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow miso paste, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha(R)), or to taste
- 1/2 small head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 large Asian pear, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup finely sliced pickled ginger
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- Whisk together mayonnaise, rice vinegar, miso, and chile-garlic sauce in a large bowl.
- Stir cabbage, pear, and ginger into the mayonnaise mixture until well coated. Stir in green onions and sesame seeds. Season with salt to taste.
Rhonda in MO
Posted by: Rhonda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*