- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package bow-tie pasta
- 1 pound fresh broccoli
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 8 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cut broccoli florets from stems, and and chop into small bite sized pieces.
- Whisk together mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; add broccoli, hot cooked pasta, and grapes, and stir to coat. Cover and chill 3 hours. Stir bacon and pecans into salad just before serving.
Source: Buns In My Oven
Rhonda in MO
Ask me about my groups :-)
Posted by: Rhonda Allison-Gray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*