- 1 package Hurst's 15 Bean Soup
- 10 cups water
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Rinse and sort through the dried beans, removing any debris. Add beans to a large stock pot over high heat and pour in the water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cover the pot.
- Let cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes, stirring every 30 minutes.
- When beans are tender, brown the beef until cooked through and drain the fat. Add one packet of taco seasoning to the meat and stir to coat.
- Add the meat to the pot of beans, along with the second packet of taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chiles, onion, garlic, and salt. Add the packet of Ham Flavoring from the bag of beans to the pot. Stir well.
- Cover and continue cooking on low for 45 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite taco toppings, such as grated cheddar, avocado, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
Source: Buns In My Oven
Rhonda in MO
Ask me about my groups :-)
Posted by: Rhonda Allison-Gray <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*