RAINBOW POTATO SALAD
This creamy potato salad made with rainbow potatoes, celery, pickles, and dill is lightened up using half mayonnaise, half yogurt. Perfect for picnics and backyard parties all summer long
- 1 ½ pounds multi-color baby potatoes
- Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup olive oil mayonnaise (or light mayonnaise)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoon fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 dill pickle spear, finely chopped
- 1 medium celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 small green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- Place potatoes in a large pot of salted water and bring to a boil. Boil for 10-15 minutes, or until fork tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, 1 teaspoon dill, pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle, set aside half. Peel the other half by gently pinching the skin and pulling it away. Place peeled potatoes in a medium bowl and mash with a potato masher. Dice the remaining potatoes into 1-inch cubes and add to the bowl with the mashed potatoes.
- Add pickle, celery, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and all but 1 tablespoon of the green onion. Add the yogurt mixture and pickle juice to the potatoes and toss gently to evenly coat. Garnish with remaining dill and green onion.
Yield: 5 Servings, Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Amount Per Serving:
- Smart Points: 5
- Points +: 5
- Calories: 178
- Total Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Sodium: 373mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Source: Smitten Kitchen
Rhonda in MO
Ask me about my groups :-)
Posted by: Rhonda Allison-Gray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*