Bistro Chicken Salad
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Want to feel like you're dining in a French bistro...right in your own kitchen? Well you can when you make our delicious homemade Bistro Chicken Salad. With a hint of tarragon, this one is a stand-out!
What You'll Need:
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, combine chicken broth, water and black pepper; bring to a boil over high heat. Add the chicken and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Remove chicken from broth; allow to cool slightly and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Add chicken to mayonnaise mixture; mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- A fancy way to serve this is to place a scoop of chicken salad on a romaine lettuce leaf and surround it with slices of fresh melon.
- Chicken Salad is a great way to make tasty use of leftover cooked chicken.
Source: Mr Food
Rhonda in MO
Ask me about my groups :-)
Posted by: Rhonda Allison-Gray <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*