Thursday, May 12, 2011

Re: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Oops

 

I loved them anyway. Thannks suzy
 
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 10:10 PM
Subject: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Oops
 
 

Somehow I made a mistake and sent Strawberry jam and jelly recipes to the group. I am sorry about that. I guess I wasn't paying attention. Again I am sorry for the mistake.





             Beth Layman  :)


GH:Anna,Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment