Monday, February 15, 2010

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Looking For Low Cholesterol Recipes!

 

Looking For Low Cholesterol Recipes!

Good morning, my DH was diagnosed with extremely high (279) cholesterol and I am looking for some nutritious, tried and true low cholesterol recipes. Especially fish recipes, I am looking to incorporate more fish into our diet, and need some really good recipes to try! I bought some whiting the other day that I would love to try!

His doctor told him to change his diet, yet didn't give us much guidance on how to change it, so I thought I would plea for some other cooks; while I wait for the books to come in that I ordered.

Also, if you know of any website that has good recipes for low cholesterol, send me a link to those!

Ya'll have a GREAT day!

Patricia S.

You can find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/patricia.scarborough ~ If you add me as a friend on Facebook, please let me know you are from Yahoo recipe groups, I will not to add people I'm not sure who they are.

__._,_.___
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment