Tropical Fruit Salad
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
- 1 1/4 cups cubed ripe mango (about 1 medium mango)
- 1 cup chopped ripe papaya (about 1 medium papaya)
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, and sliced
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/2 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Toss banana with 2 teaspoons lime juice. Add banana mixture to mango mixture; toss gently.
Combine remaining 1 teaspoon lime juice, yogurt, and honey; stir well. Spoon fruit evenly onto individual salad plates. Drizzle yogurt mixture evenly over salads.
Source: Cooking Light
Rhonda in MO
(ask me about my groups)
Posted by: Rhonda <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (2)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? The Yahoo Mail app is fast, beautiful and intuitive. Try it today!
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*