Kale Caesar Quinoa Salad with Roasted Chicken
We skip the croutons and add toasted walnuts for a bit of heart-healthy crunch.
- Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1.5 ounces shaved Parmesan cheese, divided (about 6 tablespoons)
- 5 cups thinly sliced stemmed Lacinato kale
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups chopped skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Stir in 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Add kale, quinoa, and chicken; toss to coat. Top with remaining 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and walnuts.
Source: Cooking Light
Rhonda in MO
(ask me about my groups)
Posted by: Rhonda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|
Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? The Yahoo Mail app is fast, beautiful and intuitive. Try it today!
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*