Friday, November 6, 2009

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} our Soup Group

 

Three women friends, referred to as "the dames" will make two soups.

Each person will make 3 quarts of one soup for the participants and
part of a quart for everyone to taste. The same amount of a second soup.

We'll all have cups of the partial quarts of each soup to try.
I'll make some Rosemary Focaccia, my Jacques Pepin Bread, and some of
my Cheesy Biscuits and supply the wine and other drinks. Probably put
together a sweet dessert for those that want it. Can I pass up the
opportunity to make a pie. NO. And I'll have a ton of fun making the
breads to go with the soups.

So we'll have a great Soup Lunch together and
each person will have 6 quarts of soup to take home for our families
and to stock our freezer.

Good homemade soups for a chilly fall/winter.

http://www.terryanddave.com

"My idea of pure heaven is to spend a day in the kitchen, peeling,
chopping, and stirring while the words of a good book fill the air
around me." Ruth Reichl

__._,_.___
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment