Monday, April 18, 2016

Re: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Update on my father

 

Take the time you need with your Father, everyone should understand you need that.  So to hear this.
Nancy 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
 
Sorry I didn't post an update earlier. I am still trying to process this. The doctor has confirmed. My father has cancer. It's in the bone, lungs and under one arm. He is already stage four. The doctor said one to six months let. We are trying to be there for him. Please bare with me. It might be a while before posting anything. I will try though. Thanks for your prayers. 



             Beth Layman  :)


GH: Anna, Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan
 

Virus-free. www.avast.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: "busresponsible@gmail.com" <busresponsible@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment