DEVILED EGG POTATO SALAD
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
COOK TIME: 15 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
In this delightful Deviled Egg Potato Salad recipe, creamy deviled eggs and classic potato salad come together to make a perfect dish for every picnic, cookout, or party.
Author: The Gracious Wife
4 pounds of potatoes (about 8 large)
12 hard boiled eggs
1-1/2 cups mayo
1/4 cup mustard
2 tablespoons white vinegar
2 tablespoons dill relish
1. In a large pot, boil potatoes with enough water to cover and boil potatoes just until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain when done, and place in a bowl to chill in the refrigerator. When the potatoes are cooled down enough to handle, but still warm, peel using a paring knife. Then cube the potatoes.
2. Peel and slice hard boiled eggs in half. Place the yolks in a mixing bowl, and set aside the egg whites.
3. Mash the egg yolks, as you would for deviled eggs.
4. Add mayo, mustard, and vinegar to the mashed egg yolks and whisk until smooth and creamy.
5. Fold dill relish into egg yolk mixture.
6. Chop the egg whites and add them in with the potatoes. Gently toss to combine.
7. Add egg mixture to the potatoes and gently stir to coat potatoes.
8. Chill before serving
God Bless and have a GREAT DAY!
Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the 'Titanic' who waved
off the dessert cart. (Erma Bombeck)
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
Posted by: "Jodi T" <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (2)|