Friday, July 31, 2015

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Sorry

 

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I had planned on posting recipes before now. I had been having some really bad pain. It prevented me from doing anything. I went to the hospital in another town. They said I needed my gallbladder removed. I have that removed last week( Monday). I also had some stones removed last week ( Tuesday). I have been home for nine days. I am doing fine now. I will be posting recipes soon for some groups. 






             Beth Layman  :)


GH: Anna, Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan

__._,_.___

Posted by: Beth Layman <blayman38@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment