Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Re: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Re: MVP Chili

 



I wasn't aware that there was anything going on except some good neighbored joshing.  I sent the original MVP Chili recipe and when I Googled Chili without beans, that Google link I sent in is what I got!  Who am I to argue with Google?
Jodi in MO
 

Let's not start an aguement over a chili recipe. This is a friendly group. I will not have arguing over a recipe. The person sent the recipe in. 








This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: "Jodi" <tigger63755@charter.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment