Thursday, November 27, 2014

Re: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} New to group.

 

Good Morning
Pam

Welcome to the group, You will find a lot of great ideas and the people are nice too.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Enjoy

Murph
Keith Murphy
Celebrity Chef Foodytv

ChefMurph.com
MurphsAmericanKitchen.com
MurphyBoys.com

On 11/25/2014 7:18 PM, pam suver pjsuver2@yahoo.com [soups-salads-and-salad-dressings] wrote:
 

I'm a new memberMy name and is Pam and  my family lives in OhioOur 4 grown children have flown the coop, so hubby and I don't fix big dinners anymore....,except when the kids drop in or are invited
for dinnerHubby and I eat a lot of sandwiches/ saladsand an occasional bowl of soupThat is why I am here


Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android


__._,_.___

Posted by: "K.T. Murphy" <translandsvc@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment