Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Re: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} New to group.

 



Welcome Pam.  I'm Jodi and it's just the two of us too, and we live in MO.  I could eat home-made soup every single day of the year.  Hubby, not so much.  LOL  One of our kids (our daughter) lives in our town and our son lives in St. Louis with his wife and three step-sons.  Daughter refuses to marry her boyfriend of 10 years.  She's OCD and he's a slob.  LOL
Again, Welcome.
Jodi

I'm a new memberMy name and is Pam and  my family lives in OhioOur 4 grown children have flown the coop, so hubby and I don't fix big dinners anymore....,except when the kids drop in or are invited
for dinnerHubby and I eat a lot of sandwiches/ saladsand an occasional bowl of soupThat is why I am here


Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android




This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.


__._,_.___

Posted by: "Jodi" <tigger63755@charter.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment