Sunday, March 25, 2012

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Git ER done soup

 

Let me start by saying that I am  disabled and rely on a helpmate. She cut my veggies for a crockpot recipe that someone had sent. My neighbors kept me up until 3:00 in the morning, so no way was I able to get up in time to have a crockpot recipe done for supper. I decided to turn it into a soup and my hubby loved it.  TUSH
 
 
 
1 1/2 lbs ground beef (browned)
1 can tomato soup
1 can 14 1/2 oz beef broth
3 carrots chopped up
3 stocks celery chopped
1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
1 1/2 t. Celery salt
3/4 C Barley
 
 
     Put first 7 ingredients into stock pot, cook until veggies are done. Add the barley and turn heat to simmer. Simmer for one hour.
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment