Monday, November 28, 2011

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} OT: Tamara's Treats

 

I have created this group to post every recipe that I send out. As you
know, I do not post every recipe that I send on just any one of my
groups. They are broken down into separate categories. Well, this one
is for every last recipe I send whether it is a cookie or a casserole.
It will be me posting only. If you are interested, here is the link:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tamaras-Tasty-Treats/

You will receive emails showing you all of my other groups as well as
Beth's groups.

Tamara

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment