Tuesday, March 8, 2011

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} re: welcome Linda

 

Linda:  welcome to the group.  There are lots of good recipes here!
I did a lot of reading about Bronchiestasis a few years ago.  It was believed that my sister had that (as well as the COPD, asthma), so I read
up on it.  Good luck with it, and don't overdo things.  And yes, EAT HEALTHY!

My mother turns 90 in a few weeks.  Having an elderly parent is enough stress for anyone, healthy or not.  My mother is healthier than her
3 daughters put together, but it is still worrisome for us.  I don't know which is worse.  Usually if your healthy in your body, old age gets you
in the "remembering" department of your body.  That is truly just as bad.

Again, welcome.
Pam/Ohio
  

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment