Monday, March 7, 2011

Re: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Intro

 

Welcome, Linda.  You'll get lots of recipes here and you'll enjoy it here.
 
Marilyn, from Ohio
----- Original Message -----
From: Linda N
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 1:53 AM
Subject: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Intro

 

Hi y'all,
I'm Linda & I live in Mississippi. I love recipes & have hopes of doing more cooking, instead of just eating fast food. I'm slow at everything these days. I have high risk asthma with poor prognosis, COPD, & bronchiectasis which keeps my asthma agitated. Moma is 96 & can't be left alone anymore, because she falls easily since her stroke. She's well past being able to get up w/o help when she falls. I stay with her some & there's no computer there. So I can't always check my email. It doesn't help that I'm on dial-up & use the hunt & peck method of typing.
Linda N

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment