Saturday, September 12, 2009

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Update on my aunt

 

I want to thank everyone who wrote to me about my aunt. We did  finally get ahold of her oldest daughter. She showed up Tuesday morning at 6:30 at the hospital.I was there on Wensday afternoon. She is doing much better. They said it was her heart. They are going to do or have done(it was Friday or this coming Monday)a stint or put in a pace maker. Also I had another uncle whom I told everyone about. The one who had cancer. He died Thursay morning and thry had the funeral today. I will be back to posting on tomorrow or Monday. Thank you for your words on both.
 
 
 
 

            Beth Layman  :)


GH:Anna,Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan

__._,_.___
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment