Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Re: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Hi, Newbie here

 

I wouldn't have worried about it. You put married to a wonderful man. That meant husband. Welcome to the group. It is nice to have you join us. 

 

 
 

            Beth Layman  :)


GH:Anna,Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan


On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 5:57 PM, carolynjollimore <farmercarrie@hotmail.com> wrote:
 

My name is Carolyn and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I am married to a wongerful man for 20 years. I love trying new recipes and my husband loves taste testing the end results. We love salads but I don't have many TNT recipes. Hoping to find some here.

Carolyn


__._,_.___
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment