Monday, September 14, 2009

RE: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Hi, Newbie here

 

Sorry for the misprint. Should have read my "wonderful" husband.
 


To: soups-salads-and-salad-dressings@yahoogroups.com
From: farmercarrie@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:57:20 +0000
Subject: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Hi, Newbie here

 
My name is Carolyn and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I am married to a wongerful man for 20 years. I love trying new recipes and my husband loves taste testing the end results. We love salads but I don't have many TNT recipes. Hoping to find some here.

Carolyn




Internet Explorer 8 makes surfing easier. Get it now!

__._,_.___
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment