Tuesday, September 15, 2009

RE: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Hi, Newbie here

 

Thanks for letting me join, Beth. You and Tamara have such wonderful groups. I enjoy trying the recipes and seeing which ones become Vernon's (my husband) favorites and my faves as well. I'm sure there will be a lot.
 
Hugs, Carolyn
 


To: soups-salads-and-salad-dressings@yahoogroups.com
From: blayman38@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 18:57:34 -0500
Subject: Re: {soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Hi, Newbie here

 
I wouldn't have worried about it. You put married to a wonderful man. That meant husband. Welcome to the group. It is nice to have you join us. 

 

 
 

            Beth Layman  :)


GH:Anna,Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan


On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 5:57 PM, carolynjollimore <farmercarrie@hotmail.com> wrote:
 
My name is Carolyn and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. I am married to a wongerful man for 20 years. I love trying new recipes and my husband loves taste testing the end results. We love salads but I don't have many TNT recipes. Hoping to find some here.

Carolyn






Create a cool, new character for your Windows Live™ Messenger. Check it out

__._,_.___
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Need traffic?

Drive customers

With search ads

on Yahoo!

Sitebuilder

Build a web site

quickly & easily

with Sitebuilder.

Yahoo! Groups

Cat Group

Join a group for

people who love cats

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment