Tuesday, May 15, 2018

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Regarding missing recipes

 

I was looking through another e-mail address. I have more than one. I noticed several people saying their recipes were getting approved. It isn't my fault. I went to the group to approve them. I get on the group page. It states there are no messages needing approved. Even though it states otherwise. I have two groups that I went to today. I can't approve the messages. If a recipe doesn't get approved. Please don't shot the owner. It isn't entirely their fault.  I will try getting those messages approved. I would like you to let me know if this has happened. Thank you. 




             Beth Layman  :)


GH: Anna, Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan

__._,_.___

Posted by: Beth Layman <blayman38@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment