Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{soups-salads-and-salad-dressings} Yahoo Changes

 

Since yahoo have updated the groups. There are some things that the owners can't do. We can change the subject. I would prefer that if your message is off topic to please. I can't put that in there for you right now. Also please put the title in the subject like. I know that there is some people that put where the recipe comes from. I know most of you put them after the title or at the bottle. There are one of two people that have them at the top before the title. I am asking you to move that to after the title of the recipe. If you don't do that. Your recipe might not get approved like the others. I know that you have most likely done this for years but you are going to have change that now because of yahoo groups changes.





             Beth Layman  :)


GH:Anna,Robert & Robin Scorpio(Drake) Fan Forever
My Scorpio-Devane-Drake Clan

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Another Great Group of *~ Beth ~*
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment